0113 826 7993
1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
2. We collect information about you for 2 reasons; firstly, to process your order, and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
3. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
4. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another third party in the future.
5. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• Your name (trading name) client names, surveyor names.
• Your address, your client address, surveyors address.
• Your phone number, your clients phone numbers, surveyor phone numbers.
• Your email address, your client email address, surveyor email address.
6. While you may supply your credit card details to make a payment, this transaction is handled by Paypal, The company does not have sight of this information at any stage. Nor do we store this information.
7. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
8. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you in your Microsite account settings (corporate clients only). If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
9. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
10. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
12. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you can contact us.